UCR Mobile Phone Background
As an important member of the UCR community, show your Highlander Pride by making the iconic Belltower your phone background 💙💛!
How to set up your phone background
- First, download the UCR background image.
- Now, save the image.
- Load the image on your mobile browser. Tap anywhere on the image and hold your finger down. Choose the "save" prompt on your device.
For iOS devices:
- Go to the 'Photos' app and select the background image you want to use.
- Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
- Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen,' or 'Both.'
For Android devices:
- Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
- Select 'Add wallpaper.'
- Choose either 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
- A set of options will appear to choose where the background image will be coming from. Select Gallery.
- Select 'Done' to save.