University of California, Riverside

Frequently Asked Questions

University Information

How do I get a copy of my transcript? 

  • The Office of the Registrar handles copies of transcripts. They can be ordered online, in person or by mail. More information is available on their website.

How do I get a replacement diploma?

  • The Office of the Registrar handles replacement diplomas. More information is available on their website.

My R’mail account was deactivated, how do I get this unlocked? 

  • Please contact our office at 951-827-2586 and our staff will relay your information to Communication & Computing services who will research your account and determine why your account was deactivated.

How do I update my alumni contact information? 

  • You can update your contact information at any time through this form.

How do I subscribe to the Alumni Newsletter? 

  • To subscribe to the Alumni Newsletter for current campus information and ways you can remain connected, visit the form here.

Visiting Campus

Where can I park on campus? 

  • One-hour parking is available near the Alumni & Visitor Center in the adjacent parking lot.  When parking on campus for a longer period of time, please visit one of our Information Kiosks.
  • Information Kiosk
    • University Kiosk – University Ave. and West Campus Drive, near Lot 1
    • Martin Luther King Kiosk – Martin Luther King Blvd. and Canyon Crest Dr., near Lot 3
  • Short term Pay-by-Space Parking is also available for up to 2 hours in designated locations on campus.
  • For more information about parking on campus, visit the Transportation & Parking Service website.

Where can I find a map of campus?

  • A map of campus can be viewed online for your convenience.

Alumni & Visitors Center

How do I reserve meeting space in the Alumni & Visitors Center? 

  • Event space in the Alumni & Visitors Center is available through Conference, Events and Catering Services. Information about reserving the Alumni & Visitors Center is available on their website or you can contact their office directly at (951) 827-5471.


Alumni Association Membership 

Do you have a question about Alumni Association Membership?

  • We have the answer! Check out or Membership FAQ  page or contact our office at 951-827-3406 for more information about membership.