Formed in 1985 by 3 former re-entry students, Joyce Vickery, Barbara Moore, and Peggy Voss, to provide assistance to returning students (many single parents) working toward a bachelor’s degree, whose educations have been interrupted by two or more years.
Criteria for Selection
- Can be an entering freshman, transfer student, or already enrolled UCR student
- Must have had an interruption in their education of at least 2 years
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be age 25 or older
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree at UCR in the 2018 fall quarter
- Based on potential, past academic merit, and financial need
Number of Scholarships: varies
Amount of Scholarship: varies
Please note the following required documents:
- Completed Application
- Transcripts (official/sealed transcript required from most recent institution)
- 2 Letters of recommendation
The 2018/19 application has closed. The 2019/20 application will open during spring quarter of 2019.