Chicano Latino Alumni Scholarship
Chicano Latino Alumni (CLA) has established a scholarship program to recognize the academic and community achievements of students at UCR. Each award will vary depending on the scholarship.
- $500 Book Scholarship (To be dispersed via the Chicano Student Programs office and subject to restrictions)*
- $1,000 Undergraduate Scholarship Award**
- $2,000 Graduate Scholarship Award**
*All textbooks purchased with the book grant shall be returned to Chicano Student Programs, Textbook Lending Library, at the end of the quarter/course series. Failure to return textbooks will result in disqualification of future scholarships and book grants.
** Number of awards dependent upon fundraising limits.
Only complete application packets will be accepted. Each packet must include:
- Personal statement
- Two professional and/or personal letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (see application for details)
All materials must be delivered in one envelop. Letters of recommendation and transcripts cannot be emailed or sent separately.
The 2018 application is now open. Please download the scholarship announcement and application here. All completed application packets are due to the Alumni & Visitors Center at the UCR campus by 4:00 p.m. on September 28, 2018.