Location and Time
Highlander Union Building — Third Floor, Room 302 & 355
Tue, April 26, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wed, April 27, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thu, April 28, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CONFIRM intent to participate in Commencement and PICK UP your Commencement tickets.
PURCHASE a cap and gown at special rates.
TAKE Commencement photos in your regalia.
CHOOSE class rings, announcements, and diploma frame.
JOIN the Alumni Association to receive exclusive alumni gifts, and access to your alumni benefits!
MEET the staff of the UCR Career Center.
What if I can’t attend Grad Fair during the times listed above?
- Alumni Association (951) 827-2586 for membership and general Grad Fair questions.
- UCR Commencement Website for all commencement and ticket information.
- Barnes & Noble at UCR (951) 827-2665 for caps & gowns, announcements, diploma frames, and class rings.
- On-site regalia purchases at Grad Fair will be for bundled packages only (cap, gown & tassel.) Students needing to purchase single items will be able to make these purchases beginning May 9 at Barnes & Noble @ UCR.
What companies will be at Grad Fair?
- Grad Images Photography – onsite at Grad Fair to take your commencement photos
- Framing Success
- Kaplan and The Princeton Review Test Prep
- Balfour Class Rings
- Commencement Flowers