The UCR Alumni Association is proud to announce the expansion of the career services program. The UCRAA Career Services serves Highlanders at every stage in their career.
Are you a working professional who would like to give back to current students or alumni?
- Sign up today to be a speaker at an upcoming Career Conference
- Contribute to the Alumni Blog.
- Be featured as an alumni profile on the Alumni Association’s social media sites and on the Alumni Blog.
- Career Journeys – UCR alumni out 5 years or more can now receive specially priced career counseling and resume packages designed to change the game in your career. (for more information about Career Journey’s services, call 1-855-8-CAREER)
- Career Webinars – Watch webinars from industry leaders to help you propel your career to the next level. There are archived webinars for all levels of career, from entry level, to those who are ready for retirement. This is UCR Alumni Association’s one stop shop for career advice.
- FlexJobs.com – UCR Alumni Association members receive up to 30% off job search services through FlexJobs, a leader in flexible and telecommuting job postings. Sign in to your alumni benefits portal to access your savings.
Career Center Services
Career Center Services are available to all alumni. UCR Alumni Association members receive a 20% discount on services.
Get connected to over 100,000 Alumni!
Use these options to connect with UCR alumni and promote open positions within your company:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a brief job description, with instructions on how alumni can apply for jobs at your company. The description will be posted on the UCR Alumni Association LinkedIn Group which reaches over 7,000 UCR alumni.
- Have a direct email blast sent to the alumni population of your choice. Click here to fill out the form, submit payment ($100, UCR Alumni Association members $75), and the email blast will be sent within 5-10 business days.
- Log on to the Career Center website and post a job for current students or recent graduates.
Are you currently looking for a job?